Sunday 27 March 2011

This is me.

I'm Lali, online - and to quite a few people in reality, which is fine with me. The essential facts about me are as follows: I'm a young English woman, who's rather keen on the whole author lark, more than a little bit geeky, and currently unemployed and thus with far too much time on her hands.

Oh, and I'm also gay.

Hence the blog title.

I also hate injustice and have a tendency to spot unfairness and rail about it. There will likely be a lot of small, random posts here about little, everyday incidents that have wound me up or shown up something new and skeevy that I haven't noticed before and need to explore in words.

Comments are welcomed and encouraged, as are sensible, reasonable debates.

Let's see how this blog thing goes along, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment